Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still doing great!

Tucker went back to the vet for another liver enzyme test this past Monday the 22nd. This time his ALT came back at 30 ! My vet and I couldn't be more thrilled at how well he's doing thus far.

Tucker has now been taken off of the Ursodiol (Actigall) completely and his levels will be retested in another month. As long as that test comes back good then his prednisone dosage will be lowered again.

I wish you could all meet Tucker, he's such a sweet and funny boy, I know he'd steal your heart just as he stole mine. His activity level started returning to normal around week 2 and he's been his old self for quite some time now. I'm greeted every night as I return home from work by a sweet basset chorus and 3 very enthusiastic hounds. Nothing could make a person feel more loved than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3 bassets said...

Way to go Tucker! keep it up!
I have Max the wonder dog slinging drool your way!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home